NCC Media is an ad sales, marketing, and technology company representing all cable, satellite, and telco pay TV providers in the US. We have over 500 employees in 17 offices across the country including our headquarters in New York City. We are a media industry leader with a culture based on teamwork and innovation.
We currently have the following openings:
Locations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, St Louis and Washington DC
Department: Sales Operations
Responsible for managing the orders of assigned Account Executives with a heavy emphasis on electronic ordering, negotiation and processing of makegoods, and billing reconciliation. Provide high levels of customer service to Agency customers and Affiliate clients by acting as a liaison between the agencies and affiliates to ensure orders are running accurately.
1. Responsible for accurately entering and transmitting all spot cable media schedules for all assigned Account Executives
2. Process Agency revisions and Affiliate makegoods following established business procedures within 48 hours as a central part of order management
3. Establish clear lines of communication with assigned Account Executives and Management to review priorities and set deadlines
4. Compare estimated ratings with actual ratings to ensure schedule fulfillment
5. Provide superior customer service to various customer groups including Agencies, Affiliates, and Account Executives
6. Work with the Sales Operations team to provide support across NCC offices based on workload demands
• Accuracy in numerical data entry
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems
• Adaptability when managing workload and flexibility when working with others
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
• Previous experience working in a professional office setting
• Basic understanding of TV ratings and ad pricing
• Ability to work overtime
JOB STATUS: Non-Exempt
Click here to submit your resume. You will need to identify the office which you are applying for (Ex. Subject – New York). We are an equal opportunity employer.