NCC Media is the only multiscreen media sales company that represents video programming providers and select digital partners in every US market. Our mission is to provide national, regional and local marketers with advertising solutions that allow them to reach today’s consumers in premium television programming and in targeted online content on every screen. NCC Media proudly represents every major cable, satellite and telco service provider in the country and is jointly owned by three of the nation’s largest; Comcast, Spectrum, and Cox Communications. Advertisers work with NCC Media to maximize reach among local consumers in cable programming, on every screen.
We currently have the following openings:
Locations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, St Louis and Washington DC
Department: Sales Operations
Responsible for managing a high volume of media campaigns throughout the life cycle of each order. Emphasis is placed on ensuring all spots placed on schedules run properly and negotiated ratings are achieved. Strong service skills are required while working with Sales, Agency Customers, and Affiliate Clients.
- Work with Sales/Sales Operations to review account priorities and set deadlines
- Accurately process order changes from Agency/Affiliate following established business procedures within 48 hours
- Compare estimated ratings with actual ratings to ensure audience delivery
- Act as primary service contact for Agency/Affiliates with all requests related to media campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments to complete projects as necessary
- Provide support as needed across Teams and NCC offices based on workload demands
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills with ability to multi-task as necessary
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy when inputting schedules and/or order changes
- Highly organized with aptitude to manage systems to ensure all deadlines are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Basic understanding of TV ratings and ad pricing a plus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
JOB STATUS: Non-Exempt
Click here to submit your resume. You will need to identify the office which you are applying for (Ex. Subject – New York). We are an equal opportunity employer.